Located on a beachfront parcel of Sunny Isles Beach, Bentley Residences is a 60-story condominium building with 216 residences in total with 4 luxury units per floor. Standing 749 ft tall, Bentley will offer uninterrupted views of the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterways in every apartment, thanks to the innovative design of the cylindrical building and floor-to-ceiling windows.
The world's first Bentley-branded luxury residential tower construction is expected to begin in early 2023 and estimated completion in 2026. Bentley Residences was developed by Dezer Development (the developer behind Porsche Design Tower and the Residences at Armani Casa) and designed by Sieger Suarez Architects in close collaboration with the Bentley Design Team.
- Year Built2026
- CitySunny Isles Beach
Amenities at Bentley Residences
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with ocean and bay views
- Cigar lounge
- Dezervator car elevator
- Florida Green Building Council (FLGC) certification
- In-unit multi-car garage with a car elevator directly to each residence
- Landscaped gardens
- Pool with cabanas
- Private balcony, pool, sauna, and outdoor shower
- Seamless indoor-outdoor living floorplans
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Whiskey bar